About Me

I'm nearly seventeen, very small and insanely clumsy. I like eating :)

Monday 13 December 2010

A note of explanation

I'm clumsy, really really clumsy. There's nothing I can do to control it - chairs, tables, feet just fly out at me and the only thing I can do is to close my eyes and accept the inevitable - I'm going to trip and reunite with my old friend, the floor. After an (admittedly brief) lifetime of such eventualities I've been encouraged by a number of friends to write up my experiences. They claim my clumsiness will somehow diffuse from my persona into the words I write and thus my affliction will disappear, I may be gullible but that's just stupid. However I will write in an attempt to possibly brighten up someone's day ever so slightly :)

Love,
Smellfunny
xxx

N.B. all posts will (sadly) be drawn up from personal experience albeit exaggerated at times because that really is the way I feel they happened...

No comments:

Post a Comment